LOS ANGELES PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER EXPERIENCE
Are you looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer to win your case in court?
At Kamran Yadidi Law Group, we have been winning cases for our clients for over 21 years, and have multiple decades worth of combined experience. A good personal injury lawyer can present a captivating case to the court in order to secure the desired settlement or verdict amount, and that is our specialty. Call us today for a free consultation, and find out for yourself why we’re regarded as a distinguished personal injury law firm in Los Angeles.
Our practice areas
Our team of dedicated & dependable attorneys are experts in a wide range of practice areas. Whether you’re an individual or a corporation, we have the experience and results-driven mindset that you need on your side.
Our practice areas:
Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Brain and Spinal Injuries, Burn Injuries, Slip and Fall, Trip and Fall, Product Liability, Dog Bites, Motorcycle Accidents, Aviation Accidents, Serious Injuries and more.
WE FIGHT FOR THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOVERY FROM INSURANCE COMPANIES
If you, or a family member, have recently suffered injuries, that might be attributable to someone else’s fault, you should contact a law firm that concentrates in practicing personal injury law.
Kamran Yadidi Law Group (a Professional Law Corporation) is a law firm that over the years has devoted its efforts and resources to the representation of injured people and their families on matters involving solely personal injury. Specifically, we have represented a long-list of individuals who suffered critical or fatal injuries resulting from:
- Airplane / Train Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Product Defects
- Slips and Falls
YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO COLLECT
You should not feel as if you are creating a burden to society by pursuing a lawsuit against someone at fault for your injuries. On the contrary, this right of seeking compensation for injuries has been a part of the American legal system since the founding of our country and the writing of our Constitution.
If you are injured by another’s fault and do not pursue a legal action, that person’s or corporation’s insurance company will happily record YOUR sum as an addition to their net income.
Despite representing a vast number of clients, we take pride in NOT becoming a personal injury firm that represents more clients than it can handle at any given time. Unlike many law firms who will accept any case that “comes through the door,” we maintain our credibility with insurance companies, judges, and juries, by accepting cases that involve legitimate issues of negligence. Our “legitimacy” test is not based on the potential dollar value of the case, but rather focuses on the underlying legal issues. By implementing this analysis, we ensure that our clients receive the same quality representation whether their case is worth thousands of dollars or millions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Except for a few exceptions, attorneys do not specialize in certain areas of law the way that doctors do. All attorneys in California take the same bar examination. There are very few ways for an attorney to be an official specialist (patent lawyers are one exception.) However, this does not mean that attorneys do not have their particular areas of expertise.
PERSONAL INJURY LAW & THE ATTORNEY
Personal Injury Laws are diverse and the laws that apply to each area are often complicated.
- Personal Injury Law demands that the attorney has considerable medical knowledge as well as legal knowledge, in order to understand the ramifications of the client’s traumatic injuries & maximize the case.
- Knowledge of experts in each area of personal injury law is essential to pursue the interests of the client.
- The attorney must consider the welfare and future needs of the client and pursue the legal remedies to secure the client’s future needs.
In addition, an attorney may be required to make painstaking efforts to locate and pursue insurance coverage that will provide adequate compensation for the plaintiffs injuries and damages.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS ARE NOT ALWAYS TRIAL LAWYERS
When considering hiring an attorney for your personal injury case, you should consider the lawyer’s length of experience in personal injury law and experience at trial. Not all personal injury lawyers are trial lawyers. Many personal injury attorneys who advertise are simply lawyers who are able to “settle” cases without going to trial. In the event that the case didn’t “settle”, and a trial was necessary, then this personal injury lawyer will have to find a personal injury trial lawyer. Be sure to interview the personal injury lawyer you are considering and ask to see his Trial Verdicts & Settlements results.
PAYING FOR AN ATTORNEY
Attorneys can be very expensive. Hourly rates of $300.00 per hour are not unusual. It can cost tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars to take a case to trial. Many people who have been injured cannot afford this. Often, they have severe medical problems which prevent them from working and therefore have no income. Often, even if they won they would recover too little to make getting a lawyer worthwhile. A common solution is the “contingency fee “.
Some lawyers will represent clients on a “contingency fee” bases. A contingency fee is where the lawyer gets a portion of the client’s recovery. Contingency fees are often around 33 to 45 percent, and sometimes are higher.
WHAT ARE THE DAMAGES?
Even if the odds of success are good, the lawyer must still consider just what that means. What are the injuries? Is there liability? Who will pay for the damages? Is there insurance to cover the damages? Even if the client wins, will there be enough money at stake to be worth the time & effort to sue and take to trial.
COSTS OF SUING
Aside from paying the lawyer for his time, there are also costs which must be paid. For instance, it costs over $300.00 to file a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court. It costs about $1,000.00 to pay for a stenographer to attend a deposition. Mailing costs and long-distance telephone bills, private investigators and messengers, are all costs of litigation. Trial costs are enormous. Tens of thousands of dollars can be spent in preparing and bringing a case to trial. The hiring of expert witnesses to support the case in trial is very costly.
COSTS AND CONTINGENCY FEES
If a lawyer is being paid on a contingency, the costs do not come out of the lawyer’s contingency fee. The contingency fee pays the lawyer only for his time and effort. The client has to pay for the costs. There are two ways the costs can be handled.
- The client can pay them up front
- The lawyer can pay the costs, and be reimbursed out of the settlement or verdict if the case is successful
Some lawyers advance costs. Some don’t. The client should be sure to find out before hiring the attorney.
OUR SLOGAN: “CONSIDER IT DONE!”
In order to bring a lawsuit for a personal injury case, you will need a personal injury trial attorney familiar with the specific laws in your state regarding the specific area of personal injury law.
- It is important to have an experienced trial attorney who will be able to provide experts, a private investigator, doctors, economists.
- It is important to have an experienced trial attorney who will fund & document “A Day In The Life Of The Individual” for traumatically injured individuals with life altering injuries and damage.
- It is important to have an experienced attorney who has the capital and can fully fund the expenses of your case.
- As personal injury cases are usually “contingency fee” based, i.e., the attorney funds the associated costs
FINDING A PERSONAL INJURY TRIAL ATTORNEY IN CALIFORNIA
If you have been unfairly treated by insurance companies, sustained a serious personal injury or have lost a loved one because of negligent or wrongful conduct in California and need representation by an experienced trial attorney, The Kamran Yadidi Law Group have California trial attorneys with expertise in the area of Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Spinal Injury, Brain Injury or Traumatic Head Injury, Burn Injury, Negligence, Insurance Bad Faith, Product Liability, Defective Products, Automobile Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Slip & Fall, and Dog Bite Cases:
- an experienced attorney in establishing and proving negligence,
- a tough negotiator who has a successful record against the largest insurance companies,
- will underwrite the costs of a private investigator, doctors, and trial experts necessary to win your case,
- will fund & document “A Day In The Life Of The Individual” for traumatically injured individuals with life altering injuries and damage.
- has the insight, empathy, and expertise to determine the damages recoverable in the action
- is familiar with the right experts who will evaluate the client’s losses,
- knows how to document and evidence the clients’s losses for a judge, jury, and/or claims adjuster.
Our Law Office has sufficient funds to underwrite the cost of expensive litigation, and we are determined to commit all resources toward the goal of obtaining a fair and just recovery for our clients.
- Our Law Office will advance all costs and has the capital to fully fund the expenses of your case.
- Our Law Office will make extensive efforts to pursue insurance coverage that will provide just compensation for the plaintiff’s injuries and damages.
- We don’t get paid until you get paid!
- You don’t have to come to us, we’ll come to you!
Millions of dollars in Trial Verdicts and Settlements have been recovered for our clients for Personal Injury cases.
Our Verdicts and Settlement Results speak for themselves!